The most versatile standing system available, Superstand works as a Prone, Supine or Upright Stander without the need to purchase additional parts. Changing positions is as simple as changing from the headrest to the chin support and simply reversing the tray. Superstand grows an unprecedented 22? in height without any additional parts needed and positioning options adjust quickly without using tools. Try Superstand and watch it grow with your child’s development.
- Tool-Free Adjustments
- Prone, Supine and Upright positioning
- Supine Grows from 26?-48?
- Prone Grows from 30?-50?
- Easy Standing Position and Angle Adjustment
- Built in Tray and Upper Extremity Positioning Device
Superstand has proven itself to be the premiere multi-position standing system available today. This product is amazingly versatile, handling the needs of clients from 26” to 50” tall without any additional parts. Switch from Supine to Prone or Upright Standing in literally seconds without using any tools. The key to Superstand is our simple to use positioning system. During extensive field testing we found that most multi-position standers lacked correct lower extremity positioning, so we started with a foot plate system that independently adjusts on all planes; toe in, toe out, planter flexion/dorsi flexion and independent height and depth adjustment can be achieved without tools.
Moving up to the knee block assembly, the knee blocks adjust in and out, up and down and side to side, again without using tools. We also offer an adjustable width knee block for use with multiple clients or for kids who use braces while standing.
All of the body pads are soft and supportive. Both the hip and chest system have width adjustable hip guides/lateral pads, with a choice of 90 degree brackets, 1? offset or 2? offset. They can be ordered using any combination to easily accommodate asymmetrical clients. Our chest harness and pelvic pad are made of soft denim and are machine washable for years of service. Other fabric choices are available upon request. We offer a ½” headrest receiver as standard equipment and you can also purchase our universal adapter to easily mount aftermarket head support systems of your choice.
- Prone, Vertical and Supine capable
- Hip and chest positioning pads with laterals
- Cotton support harness
- Hands free standing angle adjustment
- Width, height and depth adjustable knee system
- Soft hip support pad
- Individual planter-flexion, dorsi-flexion, rotation and height adjustable foot system
- Adjustable heel loops
- Toe straps
- Adjustment lock out block and Base with 3″ plastic casters
- Frame Color: Candy Red, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Neon Orange, Neon Pink, Shocker Green, and Black
- Upholstery Color: Red, Blue, and Black
- Harness Color: Black Denim, Blue Denim, Black Vinyl, Blue Vinyl, and Red Vinyl
- Custom Upholstery: Customer Supplied Material or Black Vinyl, Blue Vinyl, Red Vinyl, or Requested Color
- Superstand is standard with 3 1/2?H X 3 1/2?D Chest Laterals and 5 1/2?H X 4?D Hip Laterals with 90 Degree Brackets.
- Chest Pad Brackets: 90° Standard; 1? or 2? Offset
- Hip Pad Brackets: 90° Standard; 1? or 2? Offset
Custom Needs: Prime Engineering’s products have been designed with the flexibility to meet most clients’ needs within their standard features and options. If you have special needs, questions, or any other item that we may assist you with, our engineering department and standing and positioning specialists will be happy to answer your question or assist you with the design and fabrication of a unit to meet your needs.
Upper Extremity Positioning Tray Assembly
- Multi-Position tray with individual height, depth and angle adjustment
- Opaque tray overlay
- Clear tray overlay
- Tray easel
Activity Bowl Tray
- Cut-out with 7? bowl”
Padded Tray Cover
- Removeable padded tray cover
Shoe Holders (pair)
- Formed ABS shoe holders with ankle and toe straps for foot positioning
- Sm (6? long x 4 1/4? wide)
- Med (8? long x 4 7/8? wide)
- Lg (10 1/2? long x 6? wide)
Size-Adjustable Knee Pads (pair)
- Allows knee pad width adjustment (from 2 ½” – 4 ½”) for growth
- D-Ring Straps
Height Adjustable Pommel
- Assists in maintaining lower extremity position
Pommel with Rigid Hip Pad
- Height adjustable pommel with height and depth adjustable rigid hip pad
Steel Caster Upgrade
- High performance easy rolling steel casters with lock for both swivel and roll
Padded Head Strap
- Sheepskin-lined strap with Velcro closure
|Height Range - Supine||26" - 48"|
|Height Range - Prone||30" - 50"||40" - 60"|
|Weight Limit||125 lbs||150 lbs|
|Base Dimensions||21" wide x 40" long||24" wide x 48" long|
|Weight (basic unit)|
|Standard Tray Size||22.5" wide x 19" deep||28" wide x 24" deep|