The First Shear Reducing Standing System designed to supply proper positioning and support while standing, sitting or during the transition from one to the other. The comfortable, Easy-To-Use solid seat stander is available with all the features to make your standing program a success!
- Swivel Seat Option: No need to move or remove supports-simply pivot the seat, transfer in, swivel into place and raise to standing!
- Transfer Friendly: Armrests, lift arms & knee supports flip up and away for easy transfer
- Open Frame Design: Close to the frame wheelchair access for ease of transfers.
- Easy Access Frame: Patient lift friendly frame accommodates lift access and ease of positioning
- Sizes from Youth to Adult: Symmetry Youth covers the size ranges from 3 foot 6 inches thru 5 foot 6 inches in height. Symmetry Adult covers the size ranges from 5 foot thru 6 foot 5 inches in height.
The Symmetry’s ability to put the body in correct full upright weight bearing and achieve mild hyperextension at the hips while reducing the negative effects of shear is unique to standing systems and is the key to correct standing. This allows adjustment of the standing position for maximum stretch and a progressive standing program. This achievement has evolved through the Symmetry’s unique design principles.
- Easy on and easy off Support Vest has padded quick-release buckles and Velcro adjustability for the best upper body positioning.
- Solid, Height-Adjustable Padded Calf Panel keeps the feet and legs in a neutral and safe position and assists during transfers.
- Independently Adjustable Kneepads supply extra adjustment to fine-tune positioning of the lower extremities.
- Add Hip Guides to the seat to assist with positioning the pelvis, hip sway or positional patterns and incorrect seated posture.
- Low Back supplies support while allowing free movement to range and stretch. (Includes our Adjustable-Sliding-Back)
- Adding Extended Back creates a 20″ tall back for maximum support when needed. (Includes our Adjustable-Sliding-Back)
- Lateral Supports are added to control tone or patterns that create instability during sitting or standing. (Optional Back Required)
- Height and Depth Adjustable Headrest supplies comfortable support with fast tool-free adjustments
- Frame Colors: Grey, Blue, Black, and Purple
- Other features include: Seat Belt, Steel Caster Upgrade, Two Piece Pump handle, Quad Pump Handle, Padded Chest Belt, and Roho Knee Pads
Custom Needs: Prime Engineering’s products have been designed with the flexibility to meet most clients’ needs within their standard features and options. If you have special needs, questions, or any other item that we may assist you with, our engineering department and standing and positioning specialists will be happy to answer your question or assist you with the design and fabrication of a unit to meet your needs.
- Swivel Seat: Seat swivels and locks in multiple positions allowing easy access for transfers of all types
- Hip Guides: Provide hip and lower extremity positioning and alignment
- Seat Belt: Velcro D-ring belt
- Low Back: 9” tall Low Back assembly supplies lower back support and specific seat depth when required
- Extended Back: Extension mounts to Low Back to create a 20” high back (requires Low Back Lateral Supports: 6” x 6” triangle shaped pads adjust for width and height and move with the sliding back assembly (requires back assembly)
- Headrest: Height and depth adjustable for support while sitting or standing (requires Extended Back assembly)
- Support Vest: Adjustable anterior support vest in all cotton Denim material (requires Extended Back assembly)
- Chest Belt: Single strap wraps around frame with Velcro closure (requires back assembly)
- Padded Chest Belt: Single strap with movable pad wraps around frame with Velcro closure (requires back assembly)
- Custom Chest Pad: Per customer specification or request
Lower Extremity Positioning Options
- Independent Adjustable Knee Support: Independent depth adjustment allows for additional lower extremity positioning
- Roho Knee Pads: Additional padding for clients with special positioning needs such as contractures (attaches to either knee system)
- Foot Straps: Velcro straps for assistance in foot positioning
- D-Ring Foot Straps: Velcro straps with D-Rings for additional holding strength
- Solid Calf Panel: Height adjustable padded panel attaches under the seat to maintain the feet and lower extremities in a neutral position
- Mobile Kit: Allows the client with upper extremity function to self propel while standing
- Two Piece Pump Handle: Two piece design allows the handle to be removed from reach or for storage needs
- Steel Caster Upgrade: Easy rolling, heavy duty steel casters with swivel and roll lock
- Tray Easel: Adjustable angle easel sits on tray surface supplying multiple angles of working space
- Tray Overlay: Clear tray overlay or Opaque tray overlay
|Height Range||3’6″ – 5’6″||5′ – 6’5″|
|Weight Limit||200 lbs||275 lbs|
|Base Dimensions||24″ wide x 30.5″ long||24″ wide x 36″ long|
|Weight (basic unit)|
|Standard Tray Size||24″ wide x 18″ deep||24″ wide x 18″ deep|