Granstand® III MSS
The GS3 is the latest version of our original standing system. It can be used by anyone between 3 feet and 6 feet 5 inches tall. Because we designed it in a modular fashion, it can be configured for children and adults.
- Modular Design = One Stander for Life
- No Lifting Necessary
- Hydraulic Lift Mechanism
- Smooth gentle and shear free transition to 100% weight bearing
- Doubles as a Patient Lift
Standing without lifting
Standing in the GS3 is easy. Set the knee-pad system and tray height using simple tool-free adjustments making sure everything is snug. Then just slide the sling behind the hips and pull it on using our unique pull-to-place tabs. Once the sling is on, wheel up to the system, place feet into our shoe holders and hook the sling onto the lift arms. Pump the hydraulic unit to begin the lift and then continue pumping up until the hips are in proper position for maximum weight bearing. Mild (5-15 degrees) of hip extension can be achieved.
- Muscular dystrophy
- SCI paraplegia
- SCI quadriplegia
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- CP Spastic Diplegia
- CP spastic Tetraplegia
- CP Dystonia
Upper Extremity Positioning Tray Assembly:
- Expandable transport base with 3″ plastic casters
- Height and depth adjustable chest pad
- Height and depth adjustable clear table top
- Width and depth adjustable foot pads
- Pull-to-Place seat sling and depth and height adjustable knee pad
- Right or left pump handle
- Frame Color Choices: Black, Red, Blue, Midnight Purple
Custom Needs: Prime Engineering’s products have been designed with the flexibility to meet most clients’ needs within their standard features and options. If you have special needs, questions, or any other item that we may assist you with, our engineering department and standing and positioning specialists will be happy to answer your question or assist you with the design and fabrication of a unit to meet your needs.
Seat Sling Options
- Sheepskin Sling Cover: Genuine sheepskin cover with Velcro attachments for standard web sling.
- Pocket Seat Sling Cover: Pocket slipcover design to allow for additional padding of the standard web sling.
- Vinyl Seat Sling: One piece vinyl pull-to-place seat sling allows greater surface contact and ease of cleaning.
- Contoured Vinyl Sheepskin Lined Seat Sling: One piece vinyl pull-to-place seat sling with full sheepskin lining and mild contour.
Lower Extremity Positioning Options
- Standard Foot Pads: Width and depth adjustable. (Products are not mobile in use with this item).
- Height Adjustable Mobile Foot System: Adjusts in width, depth, height, toe in and toe out. Matches the foot positioners to the height of the wheelchair footplates. Supplies maximum growth potential, and allows the Kidstand III to be mobile while in use.
- Multi Adjustable Mobile Foot System: Adjusts in width, depth, height, toe in, toe out and individual planter-flexion or dorsi-flexion positioning. Supplies maximum growth potential and height adjustment, plus allows the Kidstand III to be mobile while in use.
- Multi-Adjustable Knee System: Tool-free mechanism easily adjusts in height, width and depth for optimum lower body positioning. Independent width positioning allows for proper placement of the knee pad and fast adjustment for multiple client use.
- D Roho Knee Pads: Additional padding for clients with special positioning needs such as contractures (attaches to either knee system).
- D Foot Straps: Velcro straps for assistance in foot positioning.
- O-Ring Foot Straps: Velcro straps with O-Rings for additional holding strength.
- Foot Risers: Available in 1.5″ high increments (for standard foot pads only).
Upper Body Positioning Options
- Padded Chest Belt
- Small Body Pad (4″ x 6″)
- Contoured Body Pad
- Contoured Body Pad with Lateral Supports
- Contoured Body Pad with Laterals and Padded Support Belt
- Custom Body Pad
Base Frame Options
- Steel Caster Upgrade
- Quad Pump Handle
- 3″ Wider Frame
- Two Piece Pump Handle
- Pneumatic Tray Lift
- Tray Easel
- Tray Edging
Tray Overlays and Covers
- Opaque Tray Overlay
- Clear Tray Overlay
- Padded Tray Cover
|Height Range||4’6″ – 6’5″|
|Weight Limit||250 lbs.|
|Base Dimensions Closed||27.5″ wide x 40.5″ deep|
|Base Dimensions Open||35.5″ wide x 40.5″ deep|
|Weight (basic unit)|
|Standard Tray Size||24″ wide x 18″ deep|